Reset, Reclaim, Renew in Belize
February 2-9, 2018
If you're ready to:
super-size your greatness • connect to your purpose • ditch limiting beliefs
...join Dr. Jennifer Karon-Flores, naturopathic doctor and soul strategist,
for a heart-centered soul-powered retreat in Belize, February 2-9, 2018!
- Shed limiting beliefs that are holding you back from success
- Connect to your purpose, and take time for yourself to recharge
- Reclaim your glow from the glare of your computer screen
- Make time for nourishing self-care, as you deepen your intuition and gut knowing, call in energetic support and guidance AND distinguish between your true inner voice and pesky inner critic.
What is possible by the end of this journey?
Nourished with play and beauty, you'll return home with sacred tools to ditch limiting beliefs, clarify your life's purpose, and give birth to a bodacious future.
You will carry home with you only those lineage patterns that serve your highest purpose, and step into your legacy to create exactly the life you want.
Your positive energy and presence will translate to more joy, greater life satisfaction, and clear mind to move forward and achieve your goals. The world needs this right now!
Soul Ambrosia will touch your heart and soul and ripple out into the lives of everyone that surrounds you – and the entire world - for years to come.
With a sigh, you recline into your hammock and cherish your day of relaxed adventure as you bask in the glow of the sunset over the Maya Mountains. In a bit, you will leisurely stroll to your lodge dinner with your new retreat-loving friends, but no rush. You recall your guided meditation from class this morning, and push the reset button for your soul – reclaiming your spirit from the efforting that life demands.
Exotic birds sing at the edge of your verandah, while howler monkeys call in the distance. You close your eyes with a smile, breathing in the fresh fragrance of the surrounding jungle flowers as you anticipate the rest of your retreat. Right now, you reconnect to your joy and renew your passion for living your best life. This is paradise, and you are soaking in every minute as you recharge your soul with the beauty of your surroundings.
The Venue: Belize
This magical country houses thousands of years of Mayan spiritual traditions, making it the perfect place to leave your everyday life behind as you delve into the magic of this sacred land, connecting to the medicine of Belize’s land and culture. Venture into Che Chem Ha Cave, leaving your limits at the entrance, as you step into your own legacy you choose to cultivate, deepening your connection to yourself and your heart’s desires. Celebrate sacred ceremony at the power spot of Xunantunich, as you let go of patterns not serving you and step into your full power. Float in the beautiful Caribbean Sea amongst the sacred sea turtles and rays, connecting to your soul’s purpose as you allow these sacred waters to wash away limiting beliefs . This land supports deep internal work, while amplifying your ability to manifest your dreams.
The Best of Both Worlds
You’ll be spending 4 beautiful nights in the Belize rainforest on the pure Macal River at Black Rock Lodge and 3 incredible nights on a beach island at the edge of Belize’s barrier reef on Ambergris Caye at Xanadu Resort.
Your retreat includes*:
- Lodging at the amazing Black Rock Lodge (4 nights) and Xanadu Island Resort (3 nights)
- Transportation within Belize
- Group tours and activities including sacred cave adventure, ceremony at Xunantunich ruins, San Ignacio shopping trip, and soul-soothing snorkeling!
- A magical afternoon along the Rainforest Medicine trail with Dr. Rosita Arvigo, who will pass along her knowledge of sacred rainforest medicine for you to harness optimal health at home
- Exclusive nourishing Soul Ambrosia classes — allow your locks to click open with these sacred shamanic tools
- All meals for the jungle portion of your stay
- A luxurious private massage to soothe body and soul
- Celebratory farewell dinner at the best restaurant on the beach
- A private Mayan Spiritual Healing session with Dr. Jennifer Karon-Flores, included as a gift to you to make the most of your retreat experience
* We reserve the right to change lodging and excursion venues to protect your health and safety. Any changes will be communicated to those registered for the retreat.
What's not included?
- Meals during the beach portion of our retreat, so you can explore local restaurants and discover your favorites (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Tours you choose to register for that are not part of our group schedule
- Additional spa or other services you request
- Souvenirs, snacks, shopping purchases, personal phone calls, and alcoholic beverages
- Your international flight to Belize City BZE (please arrive by 2:30pm on Friday Feb 2nd 2018), travel insurance, and any other insurance you need
- Tips for any additional excursions or spa treatments you request, tips for your room maid (we suggest $2 per day)
Belize Soul Ambrosia - What Is It, Exactly?
Your 7 Days
Day 1: Arrival
Your flight lands in Belize City (BZE), and after clearing immigration and customs, you connect with the rest of your retreat friends for your ground transportation to our jungle lodge.
Your journey to the banks of the Macal River brings you through the heart of the Belize rainforest. Relax in the comfort of our private air conditioned transport as you rest up and enjoy the luxury of having your driver deliver you to your destination. No car rentals or chasing down a bus to get where you need to go!
As you arrive at your lodge in the heart of the jungle — complete with toucans, monkeys, and undisturbed nature — your travel is forgotten. You’re here in time to get settled as night falls, our group meets for a delicious dinner and a brief welcome orientation.
Settling into your comfortable jungle lodge cabin, you fall asleep listening to the cheeping of tree frogs and singing of night birds.
Meal included: dinner
Arise at your leisure and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast as you watch toucans land at the lodge feeders. They enjoy the luscious tropical fruit as much as we do!
Mid-morning we will have our first retreat class and get to know each other.
Free time abounds this morning, so that you can relax after your long journey and sink into the slower pace of jungle life. After lunch, we will gather as a group for our first outing: Che Chem Ha Cave.
Meals included: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Our adventures today take us on a boat and snorkeling trip with the best snorkeling guide in the area, to explore the pristine Hol Chan Marine Reserve and famous Shark Ray Alley. Float in the beautiful Caribbean Sea amongst the sacred sea turtles and rays,connecting to your soul’s purpose as you allow these sacred waters to wash away limiting beliefs . It's amazing how the body lets go of what it is no longer serving you while floating in the sacred ocean water.
No meals included, snacks only
Day 8: Fond Farewell
You may also contact me via email directly at [email protected] if you'd like more info.
Participation in this retreat should NOT be confused with professional medical advice or counseling for trip participant's medical conditions. Trip participants agree to be mindful of their own well-being during the retreat and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to medical care or psychotherapy), if needed. In the event that the participant feels the need for medical advice or counseling, it is the responsibility of the participant to seek a licensed professional in their state. We do not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services.